Product & IT Associate
Pocketwatch, Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Pocket.watch, the entertainment headquarters kids have been waiting for, is currently hiring an enthusiastic and motivated Product & IT Associate. This is a combined role helping to define and manage concurrent product development projects while also performing in-house troubleshooting, deployment, and maintenance of IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate is highly organized, analytical, and detail oriented; and enthusiastic about deploying products with potential to engage millions of users. Must provide high quality, professional service to internal customers and will understand and anticipate needs within the IT environment.
- Assist Director of Product & Operations in managing multiple concurrent projects to develop and launch new products and implement enhancements to existing products
- Maintain project plans and prioritize tasks and projects to keep projects on schedule
- Research new tools and technology (mobile apps, games, productivity tools, etc.)
- Define and document requirements and process workflows
- Create wireframes for app and website layouts
- Perform website maintenance
- Conduct market and user research
- Coordinate with internal teams to gather assets and obtain sign-offs
- Assist with configuration and setup of content distribution platforms, as well as delivery of content to distribution endpoints
- Provide hands-on IT service & support to all company employees
- Field, document, and prioritize all incoming help requests from end users
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Proactively monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- Document issues in ticketing system and maintain the internal knowledge base and other IT documentation
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems
- Assist in related projects and duties, as assigned
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving startup environment
- Ability to work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Empathetic mindset with a ''can do'' attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Effective, logical, and independent problem solving
- Excitement about learning new technologies and procedures
- Ability to learn and train others in the use of new products & technology
- Organized, dependable, knowledgeable, and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- 2 - 4 years experience managing product development and/or IT projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of work experience, education and training
- Experience being the ''go-to'' person for all technical issues
- Experience managing a variety of platforms and solutions including:
- Windows, iOS, and Mac OS X environments
- Microsoft Office & Office 365.
- G-Suite (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Mail, etc.)
- Audio/visual equipment.
- Slack, Asana, WordPress
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Commensurate with experience.
Job Code: job-product-it-associate
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online