Licensing and Branded Content Coordinator
Pocketwatch, Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
If you're ready to dive in and work with ''Team Money'' to help be a part of a vibrant revenue operation, then our rapidly growing team may be a perfect fit.
We're looking for a superior self-starter who gets their hands dirty to work with the entire Licensing, Branded Integration and Sales Teams providing administrative and project support. You are a master communicator ensuring that everyone, internally and externally, is on the same page and you will collaborate with all other partners to maximize the business while being extremely sensitive to our other goals and priorities. Must be a strategic thinker with initiative, drive and strong interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
Creative Management but not limited to:
• Responsible for overseeing the development and marketing of quality product.
• Process product approval submissions and traffic forms to creative resources and business managers. Return all materials to licensees. Includes independent review & decision-making.
• Process branded integration campaign approval submissions and traffic forms to creative resources and talent managers. Return all materials to Brand Owners. Includes independent review & decision-making.
• Coordinate and run line reviews and product development meetings with creative resources and licensees on a regular basis.
• Ensure product development is within contractual rights.
• Ensure brand campaigns are within contractual rights.
• Develop and maintain licensees' files for all product submissions.
• Develop and maintain clients files for brand campaign submissions
• Inventory creative assets currently with licensees and distribute creative assets as applicable and on an ongoing basis.
• Gather and maintain information for the creation of product development schedules including key milestones in process.
• Gather and maintain information for the creation of branded integration campaign schedules including key milestones in process.
• Create and maintain product bibles for all licensees including line lists, product photos and catalogs.
• Assist in the maintenance of sample stockroom and inventory for all licensees, including archiving of samples. Includes interfacing with licensee on current sample requirements.
• Assist on multiple projects as they become available, prioritizing projects across multiple categories.
• Supports Senior Director by providing creative management tasks for additional key licensees.
Business Support but not limited to:
• Assist in requesting, collecting and organizing line lists, sell-in & sell-thru data, retail updates, marketing & merchandising plans, etc.; Coordinate business reviews, line reviews and product development meetings with licensees and creative resources on a regular basis, and attend when necessary.
• Schedule, conduct and recap recurring business updates with licensees.
• Assist in researching potential new partners.
• Stay apprised of competitive and marketplace trends via various means.
• Coordinate and gather quarterly forecasts from licensees and organize financial data.
• Assist with deal memo, statements of work and other legal document preparation.
• Create decks, one-sheets and pitches for various internal and external meetings.
• Coordinate materials for trade shows, advertising, events and line reviews.
• Provides business management tasks for additional key licensees, including but not limited to, licensee performance analysis, minute preparation, deal memo preparation, meeting coordination, etc.
• B.A/B.S College Degree preferred
• licensing management / agent experience preferred
• 3 to 5 years of work experience preferred
• Understanding of the components of commodity business based on sales and gross margin profitability as well as manufacturing process and development
• Ability to take direction
• A positive attitude with a sense of humor
• Creative, media and trend savvy
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Organizational and follow-through skills
• Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
• Team player
• Attention to details and extremely organized
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize
• Ability to work independently and ''own'' projects
• Ability to problem solve
• Computer Proficient with Microsoft suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) and Internet a must. Experience with MediaBox is not required but preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a trailblazing entertainment company and work with the top industry executives. We offer competitive benefits and stock options.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Full-time. $30,000-$35,000 depending on experience.
A new kind of entertainment company, pocket.watch is fresh, fast and exuberant - combining the vitality of today's digital grassroots with the enduring power of classic, epic storytelling. It's for small-screen video and big-screen blockbusters, apps, toys, and everything else kids love. A daring outlet for creators and visionaries, pocket.watch creates, acquires, distributes and curates content across many platforms for kids ages 2 to 11. Founded in 2017 and based in Culver City, the pocket.watch team features studio veterans and visionaries from traditional and digital entertainment. Investors include Third Wave Digital and United Talent Agency (UTA), as well as notable individuals including Les Moonves, Robert Downey Jr. (Team Downey) and Jon Landau.
1. Five channels you subscribe to on YouTube and why.
2. Most interesting marketing campaign you've seen in the past year. Describe the brand/product and the campaign.
3. If you had the rights to one character or franchise to be able to license, who/what would you choose and why?
4. What's the last app you downloaded?
5. If you could sell a product at only one retailer (besides Amazon), which retailer would you choose and why?
6. What's your dream job? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online