Senior Account Executive
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Freelance Senior Account Executive (Experiential)
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is seeking a Freelance Senior Account Executive, Brand Marketing for our Experiential Marketing division. Candidate must be a self-starter with ''hybrid'' event/experiential experience rooted in both client-service and hands-on production, ideally on the agency side. Candidate must be able to manage senior projects and events. Must be an excellent multi-tasker, strong leader and have solid vendor relation and client service skills. Experience with consumer and technology brands is strongly preferred. This is a temporary position for 2-3 months.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Manage events from beginning to end, to include concept ideation, logistics and execution
• Manage third party production partners
• Research and evaluate the event and consumer marketing space to build concept plans that showcase the agency's understanding of popular culture.
• Develop plans, proposals, event concepts and marketing materials
• Be an active force in brainstorming new, innovative ideas for client projects, marketing and celebrity outreach initiatives.
• Create accurate budget estimates for client for long-term and short-term programs
• Help negotiate strategic opportunities, partnerships and entertainment/lifestyle programming that can be executed locally and nationally
• Assess program effectiveness and communicate back to client
• Maintain current knowledge of trends in entertainment, lifestyle and culture arena
• Have understanding of media and how it impacts the success of marketing initiatives
• Actively manage vendors, event producers, promoters, and budgets
• Ideate and execute consumer promotions, retail marketing initiatives and overall brand consumer experiences
• Execute a variety of events and production related projects
• Research, understand, measure, and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage event technology to achieve overall marketing objectives and goals
• Create post-event recap reports that are presented to the client
• Day to day client management and team oversight
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, or Marketing
• 4 years of direct events and production experience, preferably in an agency setting.
• Experience in large-scale event production is a must.
• Sincere interest in consumer brands and creating meaningful consumer experiences through events and promotions.
• High proficiency in the complete Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) and excellent understanding of utilizing online and network-based tools for research purposes.
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and multi-task.
• Management of program budgets, contracts, program administration, etc.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to handle yourself professionally under pressure.
• The ability to travel when required for client needs.
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D