Senior Account Executive, Brand Communications
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Account Executive, Brand Communications (Lifestyle)
PMK• BNC New York is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Executive for multiple clients within consumer technology, lifestyle and business sectors. This individual must be extremely detail-oriented, understand the nuances of what makes a great story and have experience managing multiple client work streams in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will be collaboration-minded and bring a verifiable track record of developing and implementing successful, integrated PR strategies including media relations, brand positioning, cultural partnerships and activating influencers.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the business and lifestyle categories (sports, luxury, technology, music, pop culture, etc.) successfully leveraging existing brand initiatives while developing creative entertainment/cultural partnerships & programming that generate measurable results via PR & Social Media against client goals.
Viable candidates can point to specific experience successfully leading their teams in the planning, development and execution of best-in-class, multi-channel PR programs including media relations, social media outreach, thought Leadership/executive visibility, brand positioning, content development, talent engagement, budget management and client/account management.
• Develop and lead reputation-building media strategies and thought-leadership plans and execute with little guidance
• Use creativity to help develop results-driven marketing and public relations programs that fit into the client's overall objectives
• Identify, develop and pitch stories that drive coverage and map to business goals
• Identify, build and grow relationships with relevant media (technology, lifestyle, business, etc.)
• Drive strategic recommendations for ongoing outreach and relationship development
• Identify and secure top tier speaking engagements, and panel appearances
• Create and deliver media materials, key messages, brand narratives and Q&As
• Create and deliver client presentations and plans
• Provide entertainment/cultural/influencer partner recommendations
• Maintain current knowledge of trends, competitive landscape, and confidently provide strategic point-of-views to team leads and clients
• Serve as client contact; proactively engage on issues
• Guide & train junior level staff
• Educate senior staff on day-to-day business and account health
• Work with peers to further the mission, goals and culture of the agency
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
• 4 years of media relations experience; large corporate agency/client experience is a plus
• Track record of successfully developing media strategies, identifying story angles, developing press materials and securing top tier coverage for clients
• Strong media relation skills
• Ability to collaborate with multiple client teams and agency partners
• Exceptional judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts and vendors
• Successful in managing multiple short- and long-term plans simultaneously
• Experience engaging mid- to senior-level clients
• Strong leadership and team management skills
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).