Manager, Strategic Insights & Analytics
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Strategic Insights & Analytics
We are currently seeking a Manager to contribute to the growth and expansion of the Strategic Insights & Analytics group in our New York, NY location. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker capable of looking at complex business problems and fostering a culture of enthusiasm around creative solution development. The candidate will lead a team of researchers and analysts dedicated to supporting a wide range of Experiential, PR, Entertainment Marketing, Digital and Promotions events. This individual should have a proven track record within a formal research practice on the client or supplier side. Creativity, strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a leadership presence are essential.
The Strategic Insights & Analytics group uses in-depth research and data to challenge clients' perceptions, identify opportunities, deliver insights and provide data driven solutions to a variety of situational barriers that enhance our clients' successes in the marketplace.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is an influential communications, marketing and consulting company representing many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, musicians, films, production companies, TV properties, authors, sports figures and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The agency employs a staff of more than 250 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. The influential marketing and consulting agency thrives on being ahead of the curve and specializes in working with their clients to create ideas which build audiences, increase awareness and engage the consumer through the passion points of pop culture: music, sports, film, television, celebrity, technology, philanthropy, art and fashion. PMK• BNC is a part of the Interpublic Group of companies (NYSE: IPG).
• Partner with client teams to develop program objectives and measurement strategy
• Serve as day-to-day leader of a team of researchers and analysts providing direction and recommendations for measurement, analytics and insight development.
• Review reporting deliverables to ensure analytics are sound, key findings and recommended actions are appropriate, reports are visual impactful and client expectations are met.
• Identify areas of opportunity and optimization in future campaigns and clearly articulate these to the internal account team as well as the client
• Provide KPI performance monitoring – ongoing measurement and reporting of various metrics from quantitative and qualitative research, on-site traffic monitoring systems and other data sources.
• Review data sets and reports for accuracy, validity, data integrity and insights
• Collaborate with internal teams and client; participate in and lead client meetings, conference calls and presentations
• Work with Strategic Insights & Analytics leadership team to allocate resources, develop and train team members
• Manage vendors and/or outside partners for data tools and collection
• Explore innovative measurement tools, methodologies and approaches as to create new efficiencies and solutions
• Serve as a resource and subject matter expert on market research vendors, analytics tools and best practices
• Flexibility in work schedule required with weekend / evening hours
• Occasional travel may be required
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree. Advanced degrees preferred
• 3-5 years management experience
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in data analysis, consumer insights or market research
• Track record in working to tight deadlines, analysing and amalgamating large, complex streams of data
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
• Digital marketing related experience required, strong knowledge of social media and emerging digital trends
• Skilled at creatively visualizing information and data
• Manages multiple priorities, high pressure and meets tight deadlines
• Team player with an ability to envision the big picture while focusing on the details
• Strong leadership and team management skills
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Creative problem solving skills
• Exceptional project management skills
• Must have excellent computer skills, expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
• Extensive experience using analytics and visualization tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, SPSS, Excel Macros, Tableau, Piktochart, Visual.ly etc.)
• Experience managing vendors and/or outside partners
• Manage and develop strong client relationships, both internal and external
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D