PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is seeking a Manager, Recruitment.
The Manager, Recruitment will work to ensure that PMK• BNC provides the best possible service to its team members and divisions. This is a hands-on leadership role that will be responsible for the management and overall results within the recruiting function. This position will be responsible for building strong partnerships throughout the organization, internally and externally. They will develop and execute effective recruiting strategies to support the growth of the company. They will manage, enhance and report on recruiting metrics and analytics to develop appropriate strategies to meet the people needs of the organization. The Manager should have excellent business instincts and an innate ability to determine when to be flexible and when to be firm.
This role will report to the Vice President, Recruitment.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Strategic Partnerships: partner closely with leaders and managers to gain insights on their business, team performance, etc. and develop and implement strategies to provide innovative solutions to meet the staffing needs of the organization
• Collaborate closely with the team in prioritizing and delivering recruiting support as well as owning full life cycle for specific openings
• Assess, determine and advise leadership on all significant staffing, sourcing, and recruiting initiatives including using best practices, systems, and approaches
• Leverage relevant & emerging technology/social media to increase the scope of the sourcing pool
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, labor laws, and legislative initiatives that have short and long-term implications on the profitability of the business
• Evaluate third-party vendors; manage supplier relationships; and ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored while working with the parent company (IPG)
• Responsible for the results of all staffing within the company by reducing time-to-fill, cost-per-hire and turnover while increasing quality of hire. Maintain and enhance metrics and create reports for leadership on the relevant topics
• Responsible for all monthly and quarterly reporting
• Ensure that the Applicant Tracking System is being utilized to its full functionality by team members
• Lead and develop the internal Recruiting team
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience with at least 3 years management experience
• Corporate recruiting experience in the Entertainment industry or a marketing agency environment is highly preferred but not a requirement
• Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other strategic sourcing tools preferred. Recruiting experience should include creative sourcing and implementing creative strategies to fill roles quickly
• Experience building a talent pipeline
• Demonstrated leadership and consensus-building skills in a dynamic environment
• Consultative and solution-oriented professional, with experience developing and maintaining client focus to support the development of business solutions that achieve and maintain overall client satisfaction
• Ability to work effectively in a high volume environment and remain flexible in response to changing priorities with tight deadlines
• Exhibit large-scale project management, people management, time management, organizational skills and business acumen
• Strategic and Critical Thinking: Strong ability to conceptualize, communicate, recommend and execute new strategies and programs while thinking of business impact and implications
• Communication and Relationship Building: Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), particularly in building relationships with business leaders
• Proven ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to handle yourself professionally under pressure.
• Experience with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Occasional travel required
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D