Administrative Assistant, Strategic Insights & Analytics
PMK*BNCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PMK• BNC Los Angeles is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant to support the Strategic Insights & Analytics group. We're looking for an enthusiastic and polished administrative all-star to join our team. The role touches various internal departments as well as external clients and vendors and will assist the team in running smoothly. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting executives. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be willing to get their hands dirty and provide assistance wherever needed.
The Strategic Insights & Analytics group uses in-depth research and data to challenge clients' perceptions, identify opportunities, deliver insights and provide data driven solutions to a variety of situational barriers that enhance our clients' successes in the marketplace.
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Coordination and preparation for internal and external meetings
• Overseeing complex calendars and scheduling
• Facilitating domestic and international travel; composing detailed itineraries
• Preparing expense reports for select team members
• Supporting budget reconciliation, processing invoices, obtaining required approvals, tracking progress and forwarding for payment
• Organizing department events
• Maintaining dashboards, documents, records and reports
• Taking call notes and meeting minutes
• Assisting creation of professional and client-ready documents - PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets etc.
• Collaborating on ad hoc tasks and projects
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1 years previous administrative support experience in a fast moving corporate setting
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
• Resourceful, able to think ahead and problem solve
• Must have excellent computer skills, expert in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver in a deadline-driven environment
• Must be a team player with a positive, proactive and professional mind-set
• Ability to consistently handle sensitive and/or confidential material and information appropriately
• Capability to take direction and be flexible while working both independently and with others
• The ability to work within a team and establish strong working relationships with individuals of diverse backgrounds and abilities
• Sincere interest in the evolving media landscape, emerging marketing techniques and the entertainment space
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D