Account Supervisor, Brand Communications
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
Freelance Account Supervisor, Brand Communications (Corp & Crisis Communications)
PMK• BNC New York is seeking an Account Supervisor to support Consumer, Corporate and Crisis Communications for a top-tier global brand. This individual must be extremely detail-oriented, understand the nuances of what makes a great story and have experience managing multiple client work streams in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents leading consumer brands as well as many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
Our Brands Division helps companies and products break through using culture as a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our brands division creates award-winning campaigns across multiple categories, including consumer goods, technology, fashion, automotive, luxury, gaming, music, sports and more. From start-ups to global powerhouses, PMK• BNC acts as holistic brand marketers for a wide range of clients.
• Develop and lead reputation-building media strategies and thought-leadership plans
• Use creativity to help develop results-driven marketing and public relations programs that fit into the client's overall positioning objectives
• Assist client executives in understanding and quantifying different positioning scenarios with key business media
• Maintain current knowledge of trends, the competitive landscape, and proactively provide strategic point-of-views to the client
• Contribute to knowledge development by helping define competitive landscape and positioning to support strategic decisions
• Identify new and vet incoming profile pieces, speaking engagement and panel appearances for key executives
• Develop and draft crisis communication strategies, statements, FAQs and media materials for global projects
• Understand how to parse out a complex story for different audiences
• Incorporate new media platforms and counsel C-suite and high profile executives on how to leverage them to achieve overall positioning objectives
• Be proactive, anticipate client needs and keep multiple activities on schedule
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, Management Consulting, Public Relations or Marketing
• 6 years of experience; agency experience and consumer tech category is a plus
• Experience with Corporate Communications, Executive Positioning and Thought Leadership
• Outstanding quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with C-Suite and senior level executives
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D