Client communications / Phone Sales
Playup MusicNew York, NY
Part Time Job
Playup Music is a Global Music Rights Clearance, Music Supervision & Licensing company working with clients in Fashion & Advertising with our head office in New York City.
We are seeking a passionate, skilled & experienced phone sales and communications associate to join our team. Knowledge & understanding of the Music Licensing, Fashion & Advertising industries required.
The role requires to work remotely & initially part time, starting at two days a week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays) from 10-am - 4pm EST : $20 an hour.
The work will include the following tasks:
• Calling our existing clients regarding current and future projects
• Calling new potential clients
• Communication with our team in real time during work hours discussing needs of clients & strategy.
• Maintaining & updating database of clients and interactions.
The following skills are a must:
• A passion for sales with a friendly and engaging phone manner
• Extremely organized & fast, with an eye for details
• Experience and proficiency with Gmail and Microsoft Office / Excel
• Great outgoing communication skills via phone, email and chat.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Music & Licensing, Fashion, Beauty & Advertising.
• Ability to work remotely & on USA Eastern Standard Time
• Self-motivated and resourceful with an ability to use good judgment in anticipating needs for Sales department
• Great interpersonal skills with an ability to work as a team player with all levels of the organization and external clients
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online