VR / Interactive Producer
Full Time Job
PIXOMONDO is currently seeking a VR | Interactive Producer to join our Realtime Department in Stuttgart. Essential for this position is a passion for emerging technologies and knowledge of how these technologies can be applied to projects, as well as sufficient technical expertise to develop an interactive entertainment experience.
• A minimum of 3 years project management experience in interactive software development, a creative agency or gaming background.
• Hands on experience with XR across multiple HMD's and/or interactive realtime production.
• Experience using agile project management methodology.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be able to inspire and motivate development teams.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Preferably a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward thinking and team spirit.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Possess the ability to quickly assess project requirements.
• Patience and will to instruct and coach team members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
• Must be willing to represent PIXOMONDO at client meetings and other speaking events
• Must be proficient in English and German
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Producer is a key representative of the company and is in direct contact with our clients. As the Producer, you are responsible for managing the developers, artists and day-to-day processes of all projects, which includes:
• Bid preparation: partner with key creatives to develop and scope potential projects and provide clients with cost estimates and schedules.
• Cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
• Client briefing and work-in-progress meetings
• Plan, provide, manage and track all services required for a publishable interactive experience, including hardware, vendors and other specialized support.
• Track and control the daily project activities and resourcing; document all changes to scope of work and verify accuracy of client change orders.
• Streamline communication and information flow.
• Play a proactive role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to existing and potential clients.
If you are a non-EU citizen, you will be required to have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online