Full Time Job
• Minimum of 10 years VFX post-production experience, this must be recent.
• Solid previous experience as CG or 2D Supervisor and most recently VFX Supervisor experience on 2 or 3 major projects.
• A creative eye and aesthetic judgment with a deep understanding of composition, cinematic design and animation timing.
• Must have an understanding of Directing/Lighting/Camerawork/Practical Effects/Camera Gripping/Art Department/Production Design and Props.
• Excellent understanding of composition, light, and color with strong attention to detail.
• On-set supervision experience.
• Ability to work to and meet strict deadlines often under pressure.
• Excellent communication, organization skills and financial and budget management skills.
• A thorough understanding of the CG & 2D principles and pipeline.
• Proven team leader with strong motivational qualities.
• Technically and creatively astute.
• Highly organized.
• Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Communicate client direction to in house department supervisors and leads.
• Work with team on Look Development of VFX sequences.
• Manage performance and morale of in-house artists.
• Provide artistic supervision throughout the production process.
• Approve shots in conjunction with Creative Director.
• Work closely with Producers and Coordinators to establish and manage the project teams and budgets.
• Follow all studio policies and procedures.
• Keep up to date with internal techniques, tools & software.
• Share knowledge and techniques with other team members.
• Assist in overall team communication and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Attend dailies as required.
• Attend interviews and take part in recruitment when required.
• Manage team performance evaluations in conjunction with HR requirements.
• Attend management related meetings.
• Other reasonable duties as assigned.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online