Full Time Job
• Minimum 2 years of previous experience in VFX Producer role, or 5 years of experience in a Digital Production Manager role for large scale film productions.
• Proven project management experience.
• Expertise in building effective working relationships and communicating with clients.
• Strong leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm and clarity.
• Capable of delivering on short deadlines and calm under pressure.
• Shotgun experience required.
• Analytical, logical and methodical.
• Knowledge of post-production techniques and terminology.
• Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Detail oriented, proactive and well-organized, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written).
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reporting.
• Interaction with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
• Develop and coordinate overall project schedules.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completes on schedule and within budget parameters.
• Participate in weekly show status meetings.
• Maintain adherence to production contract standards.
• Meet budget and schedule targets.
Priority given to Canadian and PR applicants.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online