Full Time Job
• 2 years experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• 2 years experience with Avid, Premiere, and Nuke
• Strong familiarity with color spaces and OCIO
• Familiarity with Shotgun, Word, Excel and other productivity software tools.
• Excellent knowledge of programming in Python, file formats, useful software and basic IT skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cut in VFX works in progress and finals into master cut sequences, confirm timing, line-ups, and that the work matches what was requested in shot turnover sheets.
• Update sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes to the VFX team.
• Set up and maintain ingestion and delivery configurations.
• Communicate with team and other production personnel.
• Manage and troubleshoot a complex color pipeline to ensure color appropriate deliveries.
• Proactively help, refine and improve the team's standards and processes.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online