Full Time Job
• 3 years VFX editing experience
• Good technical knowledge of editorial workflows.
• Good knowledge of video codecs, file formats, frame rates, compression and resolutions.
• Familiar with Avid.
• Good knowledge of Nuke and Nuke Studio.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Additional tasks as needed
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
Job Code: VFX Editor
To Apply for this Position:
- Include a link to your demo reel, breakdown, current resume and your rate.
- Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
- Submit an email with the Subject "VFX Editor" to our contact email below. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online