Roto / Paint Artist
Full Time Job
• Demonstrate excellent rotoscoping skills:
• Sophisticated shape creation and editing.
• Shape animation (by hand and w/ trackers and 3D cameras).
• Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings.
• Compositing roto, plate and color correction nodes to produce, render, and review color-overlay roto check.
• 2 to 3 years minimum roto industry experience
• Hand paint and 'procedural' or 'comp' paint a plus.
• Experience with Nuke ONLY
• Handle difficult to extremely difficult roto tasks.
• Dependable and flexible.
• Takes direction well.
• Exercises close attention to detail.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online