Producer Interactive Technology
Full Time Job
PIXOMONDO in Stuttgart is currently seeking a Producer with previous experience in the production of interactive design, media installations and realtime-graphics. We're looking for an individual with high interest in emerging technologies, looking for the latest trends and knowing how they could be applied to potential projects.
The Producer is responsible for facilitating the bidding process, managing the information flow for projects and frequently reports to the COO of the facilty. In addition, the Producer serves as a key front-line representative of the company and directly interacts with the clients and is actively looking to aquire new clients and project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
- Interaction with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Interviewing and negotiation with freelance artists as needed.
- Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
- Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
- Maintaining adherence to production contract standards.
- Meet budget and schedule targets.
- Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
- 3 years work experience in VFX production and/or interactive software development including extensive knowledge of production techniques and terminology
- High interest in interactive and emerging technologies such as AR/VR/MR and realtime graphics
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit
- Excellent skills in collaboration and communication
- Patience and will to instruct and coach team-members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Must be willing to represent PIXOMONDO at client meetings and other speaking events
- Sales experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in English and German
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online