Full Time Job
• 2 years experience as a Comp/Nuke TD in the VFX industry
• 2 years experience with Python
• Extensive knowledge of Nuke
• Strong familiarity with Nuke's Python API and writing Gizmos
• Knowledge of the overall VFX pipeline
• Experience with Windows and Linux
• Familiarity with TCL
• UI development using PySide / PyQt
• Experience with Regular Expressions
• Experience with BlinkScript
• Reasonably comfortable with Shotgun and Deadline API
• Experience as a compositing artist
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide support to the compositing and prep departments
• Create global and show based scripts and tools
• Support for shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
• Communicate technical issues to IT or Pipeline
• Work on a road map for future pipeline
• Do code reviews and give productive feedback to team members.
• Submit your own code for code reviews.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online