This was removed by the employer on 7/11/2018 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Lighting TD jobs in Stuttgart-BW
Search all Lighting TD postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Lighting TD? Lighting TD (Maya/Vray)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide support and development of tools and procedures to extend and enhance the pipeline.
• Assist artists with troubleshooting of shots. Issues may include problems with fur, clothing, particle effects, animation, and rendering.
• Support and work with multiple departments, including Modeling, Animation, Lighting, FX, and Research and Development.
• Optimize scenes for view port & render
• Ensure software development follows studio policies and guidelines.
• Work closely with other Technical Directors, Production Supervisors, VFX Supervisors, and Production Engineering to maintain and further the production pipeline.
• Assist in training and mentoring of other Entry Level and Associate Technical Directors
• 2 years experience in visual effects
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good organization and communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a strong team environment
• Previous experience in a Visual Effects production environment
• Experience with tool integration into existing or new pipelines.
• Experience of real-world lighting and photography
• Willingness to share knowledge
• Strong understanding of rendering methods
• Strong Knowledge of Maya and VRAY
• Strong programming skills. Proficiency in C, C , Object Oriented Programming, Python and/or Perl desired.
• HOUDINI / MANTRA experience would be a PLUS This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.