Lead Asset Artist
Full Time Job
• 5 years working experience in Modeling/texturing/shading
• Excellent and Expert Knowledge in MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Vray
• Patience and passion to mentor artists and lead a department
• Strong problem-solving skills; including the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
• Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share knowledge
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online