Head Of Communications
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Head of Communications role spans a number of important areas and deliverables:
• Working closely with senior management, lead the development of a communications strategy setting clear KPIs to deliver a measurable ROI.
• Create a compelling corporate narrative, vision, mission and key messages; identify territories for thought leadership and competitive advantage.
• Develop and implement communications plans to convey the Pixomondo narrative to a range of external audiences across earned, owned and paid channels.
• Ensure the commercial impact of communications by implementing sales supporting communications activity across different verticals and geographies.
• Deliver a joined-up approach to communications; while the emphasis is on PR and media relations, activity will also need to span our website and social media, speaker platforms, events and conferences, and trade media advertising.
• Develop relationships with important media, influencers and stakeholders; manage in-bound media inquiries and interview requests.
• Design and build the team to deliver the plan, leading and managing them to optimal performance.
• Create engagement around Pixomondo's vision and mission amongst important internal audiences.
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry and sector trends, making appropriate recommendations regarding the ongoing development of communication strategies
You will need to demonstrate a number of important qualifications and experiences:
• At least 8 years' experience of leadership in communications with a proven track record of delivering high impact PR campaigns which result in positive coverage and effect wider business objectives with a demonstrable ROI.
• A good knowledge of the broader marketing mix with the ability to translate communications and PR activity into other channels and platforms.
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with both senior management and junior staff.
• The ability to draft a high volume of written materials for internal and external audiences, including blogs, articles, speeches, presentations, memos to the team and so on.
• Exemplary creative abilities. We hire innovators and pioneers – the kind of people who think just because it hasn't been done doesn't mean it can't be done. This means you will be working alongside some of the best creative talent from all over the world with high expectations of creative output.
• High levels of numeracy with experience of developing and deploying budgets.
• Ideally, you will have a knowledge of our sector and specialism; if not, experience from an adjacent sector and the ability to demonstrate how this experience can be transferred effectively into our business.
• Experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial culture; you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to think and act independently while demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
• You will be intellectually curious with a desire to learn new skills and develop a greater knowledge of all facets of our business.
• Travel is a key part of the role and you will be expected to visit our offices and events throughout the world.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online