Full Time Job
1. At least 4 years experience in concept design/visual development.
2. Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic style and design sensibility
3. Strong use of research and reference material that supports idea generation and problem solving
4. Excellent drawing skills in both traditional and digital formats, experience in Photoshop, Painter, etc.
5. Superior eye for light, value, color and composition
6. Excellent communication skills and ability to take direction and accept critical review of your work
7. Require knowledge of human anatomy, traditional painting and drawing methods, and experience in Photoshop.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating original and imaginative concept art for characters, environments and other assets. A successful candidate is expected to present a clear and comprehensive process of research and exploration that supports their final art, and have a strong understanding of efficient ideation techniques. The ability to work both independently and in cooperation with Leads and other Artists to complete assignments and a demonstration of strong artistic interpretation skills are also required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online