Commercial Producer / Project Manager
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for project management of budget and schedule, partnering with Director on all aspects of producing the highest quality. This position also acts as the conduit, in collaboration with the Creative Director and production team between clients while managing the process and vision. With vigilant market senses and deep understanding of the market, the position would also take part in business development to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients.
- 5 years of experience as a commercial producer
- Wide connections and leads in Shanghai
- Proactive to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients
- Demonstrated organizational, project management and leadership skills
- Basic knowledge in After Effects, Cinema 4, 3D Max in order to have a better understanding that accurate/good work takes time when discussing deliveries with clients.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
Learn about life in China:PXO China
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online