Full Time Job
• 4 years experience as a CG Supervisor in a production environment
• Excellent knowledge of MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI.
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Arnold and Vray.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality.
• Distinct sense for composition, light, and color and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share knowledge.
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
• Managing a production team of 3d artists within established time frames.
• Essentially involved in the planning of productions, set supervision, quality insurance.
• Responsible for making technical decisions on all aspects of computer graphics in order to complete shot work for production including shader writing, rigging, look development, effects, dynamic simulation, lighting, compositing, and rendering.
• Defines how show resources should be used to achieve production goals.
• Must possess extensive knowledge of as well as experience in multiple parts of the production process.
• Makes creative decisions and comments about shots in order to achieve the required look and meet creative direction.
• Work with show leads and artists to provide both technical leadership at both the facility and project level in order to keep the workflow continuous and productive.
• Main areas of responsibility involve: leading the development of flexible and efficient CG pipelines to meet creative direction; ensuring solutions are effective in delivering shots and monitoring the performance of such; hands-on experience producing shots and effectively communicating the implementation of solutions between various departments.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online