Full Time Job
• Performing tasks associated with lighting, shading and rendering processes.
• Managing a production team of 3d artists within established timeframes.
• Assigning tasks, tutoring, creative and technical coaching of team members.
• Supervising and reviewing the work of team members.
• Essentially involved in the planning of productions, set supervision, quality insurance.
• 5 years experience in a production environment and excellent knowledge of MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI Experience in Modeling/texturing/shading
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Vray
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Distinct sense for composition, light, and color and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work and lead within a strong team environment, willingness to share knowledge.
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online