Sales Lead, Renderman
Pixar Animation StudiosLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/21/2020 6:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Lead, Renderman jobs in London-UK
Search all Sales Lead, Renderman postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Lead, Renderman? Sales Lead, RenderMan (EMEA)
As a member of RenderMan, you'll be part of a team of people developing Pixar's industry-leading rendering software. In this position, your goal is to develop our sales strategies for the EMEA region. You will directly help Customers and Sales Partners to succeed and establish relationships in the region. This role leads all aspects of both local Marketing efforts and Sales support for EMEA, but also works closely with Engineering and Product Management teams to ensure that RenderMan meets the highest standards required by our customers. Join us as we continue to innovate and push the boundaries of what's possible in animation and visual effects!
• Develop effective sales strategies, manage and develop the sales channel for Renderman in the EMEA markets
• Foster and grow relationships with the Intelligence industry leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business
• Cultivate and secure new lines of business within the targeted verticals, focusing on the Renderman Product
• Sell into multiple levels of an organisation and open doors and empower the Intelligence field team
• Lead long, consultative sales process and region's high value client renewals and negotiations
• Apply a detailed understanding of the rendering and film production market, industry trends to all management activities and strategic sales decisions
• Ensure that Sales department operations function efficiently, with the goal of facilitating executed sales and/or closings; operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts
• Partner with industry vendors to develop the strategy to enhance the Renderman selling process/approach and business unit planning
• Lead sellers to implement sales strategy, influencing Executives and decision makers within Customers, Partners and internally
• 7 - 15 years of successful sales leadership experience within the content creation market as measured by sales performance against goals, as well as demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle
• 15+ years overall experience in enterprise level software selling required; prior experience selling into Tier 1 accounts and public institutions are also extremely helpful, as well as a hybrid of experience selling software and services
• Knowledge of large, sophisticated sales models is highly desired, as well as experience selling emerging technologies
• Strong presentation skills, executive presence and influencing skills
• You are able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally internationally
• Highly motivated, as well as able to build and develop an engaged, results-oriented sales team
• BA/BS degree required; Masters in Business or equivalent preferred
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.