Pilgrim Media GroupNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
This position serves to support 1620 Media, a subsidiary of Pilgrim Media Group. The Producer/Editor of Content is responsible for developing unscripted and scripted video content for social media platforms, including branded advertising projects, sizzles for larger form projects and overseeing a slate of projects and shepherding them through from inception to final delivery.
• Create, develop and produce original video content for 1620 Media;
• Generate and manage content ideation, as well as assess and develop content pitches;
• Perform necessary pre-production tasks including script writing, production coordination, and budgeting;
• Perform applicable physical production tasks including shooting, directing, producing, managing and recording audio;
• Perform post tasks including editing footage and audio, as well as liaising with the Post Production Department to troubleshoot issues;
• Helps develop marketing strategies for programming;
• Outreach to potential talent and brand partners to develop relationships with the company and potential for future projects;
• Assists other members of the department with projects and physical production;
• Keep up to date and report to internal teams on trends within the digital content landscape;
• Able to manually operate and manipulate camera (framing, focus, etc.) and post-production equipment to achieve prescribed visual or editorial objectives for developing projects.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Able to work independently and in a team environment;
• Will interface with executive staff and other department heads
• manage all aspects of multiple content productions simultaneously;
• This position requires the highest level of confidentiality to be maintained at all times;
• The position requires management skills and the ability to lead a team;
• Basic knowledge of internal Post filing and labeling systems;
• Effective and clear communication skills to adeptly perform heavy email and phone correspondence.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent film/television production experience;
• 3 to 5 years of relevant digital, film or television production experience;
• Experience in Development a plus;
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
• Must be comfortable with the Macintosh Operating Systems;
• Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite;
• Must have working knowledge of camera, lighting and sound equipment.
• Able to remain stationary or seated for long periods of time.
• Able to clearly speak and write to communicate with others through telephone and written correspondence.
• Able to lift, carry and/or transport no more than 25 lbs. unassisted.
• Appropriately handle stress, and maintain overall composure despite conflicting demands and changing priorities.
• This position mirrors demands of physical production.
• This position may require travel;
• This position requires the use of a company or personal vehicle for work related tasks;
• Office hours are from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, schedule may vary based on production schedule.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or other protected characteristics, and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, when and as required by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online