Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
The Phoenix Suns Legacy Partners are seeking a positive and motivated individual who is looking to be a future leader and sales superstar on the sales side of the sports industry. This individual will be a part of The Source and groomed under the best sales training and development program in the sports industry. This 8-12 month career development program has provided the path for over 40 senior leaders ranging from Presidents to VP's across the sports industry. Each individual team member will be responsible for an individual goal, as well as a team goal. The Source acts as a training/feeder system towards senior-level positions and focuses on personal and professional growth throughout the sports industry.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• 100 Daily phone calls
• 10 Weekly booked appointments
• 5 weekly completed appointments
• Hit weekly and monthly sales goals
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• A strong desire to start a career with a sound foundation in the sports industry
• Ability to nurture and grow your pipeline to develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
• Ability to solve complex business solutions and understand the importance on finding solutions for our clients-whether that be a business, consumer, or group
• Ability to work in a fast paced competitive environment
• Time management skills that help you sell full menu for the Suns, Mercury, Rattlers, and concerts
• College degree or equivalent experience required
• Working Conditions and Physical Demands
• Flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs.
• Lift 50 pounds and work sales tables during games. Standing for extended periods of time.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer
• How did you hear about this job?