Assistant, Minor League Equipment
Philadelphia PhilliesPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 8/14/2018 8:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant, Minor League Equipment jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Assistant, Minor League Equipment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Minor League Equipment? Position Requested: Assistant, Minor League Equipment
Job class: FT Salaried, Non-Exempt
Department: Player Development/Florida Operations
Location: Carpenter Complex, Clearwater, FL
Reports to: Asst. Director, Minor League Ops/FL
• Provide support and assistance to the Assistant Director, Minor League Operations/Florida in all phases of Minor League Equipment Inventory Control for Player Development, Scouting, Latin America Operations, Florida Operations, and all non-baseball events at Carpenter Complex including but not limited to, assisting with clubhouse services, food and beverage, security, facility operations and field operations.
• Assist in daily management of equipment ordering, distribution, and shipping processes for Minor League Spring Training, Extended Spring Training, Gulf Coast League, Florida Instructional League, Arizona Fall League, Dominican and Venezuela Academy Operations, and Mini Camps.
• Assist in daily management of equipment inventory control processes for all Minor League Affiliates during the championship season.
• Assist in development, implementation, and management of Minor League Equipment operating budget including maintaining accurate inventory of all equipment and uniforms purchased and distributed domestically and internationally.
• Assist in the daily maintenance, organization, and cleanliness of all facilities, including offices, locker rooms, weight room/batting cages, and kitchen.
• Assist in managing food and beverage operations on a daily basis while following Phillies nutritional guidelines.
• Assist in ground transportation for all players and staff.
• Assist in preparation for all daily baseball activities for on-field and batting cage programs
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in related field required
• Must possess exceptional time management skills
• Must have ability to multi-task
• Must be detail oriented and well organized
• Must be able to interact professionally with players, coaches, front office personnel and medical and training staff
• Must have ability to handle flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
• Must possess strong work ethic
• Must be a team player with strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Must be able to handle frequent lifting of equipment and receivables.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and 3 references by August 15th.
The Phillies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.