Ticket & Group Sales Associate
Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
Full Time Job
Philadelphia 76ers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Ticket & Group Sales Associate position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the ticket sales department and plays a vital role in the revenue generating arm of HBSE. This is a fast paced, lively, and fun environment, where no day will be exactly the same!
• Create and execute strategies to improve the customer journey including, but not limited to: creation of sales collateral and other promotional materials, sending out group leader packets & tickets &managing group leader gift redemption.
• Collaborate within other departments at HBSE (marketing, communications, public relations, community relations, corporate partnerships, ticket operations and senior executives) to complete all deliverables for full season membership sales, partial plan sales, suite rentals and group events.
• Build relationships with key stake holders and partners at the Wells Fargo Center.
• Manage client information and data collection for ticket and group sales departments, such as: performance waivers, performance video submissions, contact information, etc.
• Assist in the planning and execution of internal staff & client facing events such as sales contests & staff outings, Group Leader Appreciation Night, Delaware Blue Coats Happy Hours, and the Select-A-Seat STM Relocation Event.
• Execute fan experiences and added value experiences for clients, which includes basketball games on the 76ers court, setting up high-five tunnels as the players run out, coordination with Live Events for all performance driven experiences, etc.
• Participate in ideation and execution of building HBSE sales & service culture through sales contests, staff outings, staff giveaways, office décor, etc.
• Learn multiple software platforms including Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com CRM and Paciolan Ticketing System.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Highly detail oriented and organized.
• Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
• Highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
• Flexible schedule to work normal business hours, events, weekends, and games as required.
• How did you hear about this job?
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.