Senior Business Solutions Coordinator
Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
Full Time Job
Harris Blitzer Sports and Entertainment is seeking a Senior Business Solutions Coordinator. This position plays a center-stage role in supporting the solution and marketing aspects of the Corporate Partnerships Team business. Must be a dynamic team player, with excellent communication and time management skills. The Senior Business Solutions Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Partnerships Team with best in class marketing solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and create sales presentations and sales pieces for the purpose of revenue generation;
• Exercise creative skills based in marketing analysis;
• Able to identify strategic growth for the brand through added inventory, platforms, and partners;
• Assist with the creation of new inventory ideas and activation concepts;
• Attend weekly sponsorship meetings;
• Assist with sponsorship research initiatives for consulting opportunities;
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Educational Background Required:
• 1 -2 years of partnerships experience in sports and entertainment
• Bachelor's Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be self-confident, resilient and possess a high energy level and enthusiasm;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills;
• Photoshop and/or Adobe experience preferred;
• Must be a strategic and critical thinker who is dynamic, forward thinking, extremely analytical and well organized;
• Must possess a strong research background and be an ''out-of-the-box-thinker'';
• Must have the ability to rise to the challenge and provide the hard work necessary to succeed;
• Must possess outstanding problem solving capabilities to address and resolve issues that face a growing enterprise.
• Must have well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating strong communication skills;
• Must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills;
• Must have the ability and willingness to maintain an impeccable professional appearance;
• Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
• Must possess a strong ability to manage prioritize tasks;
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend events that may take place on weekends and holidays.
• How did you hear about this job?
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, 76ers Gaming Club and the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Team Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fanbase. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers, with its state-of-the-art headquarters in Camden, N.J., is one of the most storied franchises in professional sports with three NBA championships and an iconic brand celebrating the past, present and future of the organization. Aiming to solidify its place as an industry leader and trailblazer, the 76ers became the first North American sports organization to acquire an esports franchise, Team Dignitas, in 2016. Meanwhile, the organization opened the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball in 2017 to foster entrepreneurialism and support rapidly growing, early-stage companies.
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).