Motion Graphics Associate
Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2018 8:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Motion Graphics Associate jobs in Camden-NJ
Search all Motion Graphics Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphics Associate? Department: Media Productions
Reports to: Senior Production Manager
Classification: Full Time, Hourly
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware 87ers, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Team Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
Position Summary: The Motion Graphics Associate is responsible for designing, pitching, producing and delivering animations which support marketing, production, programming and sales initiatives.
Philadelphia 76ers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
include, but are not limited to the following:
• Function as a member of the Media Productions team, charged with the continued evolution of the brand and Gameday marketing initiatives
• Creates storyboards for animation projects needed by marketing, promotion, production, sales and programming departments
Creates high-profile animations utilizing well-developed design skills and a good understanding of timing and motion.
• Works directly with Senior Production Manager, Graphic Media Producer to resolve issues related to concept, design, deadlines, and priorities.
• Understanding of technical aspects associated with outputting motion graphics for use on digital displays and platforms
• Quality Control all animation deliveries made by the design team to ensure proper technical specifications are followed.
(educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
• 4-year degree or equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Minimum 1 year of experience working in a professional environment
• Extensive knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Exceptional communication
• Sports production background preferred, experience with the game of basketball a plus
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including travel, nights, weekends and holidays
• None Required
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.