Director Of Creative Strategy
Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
Full Time Job
- The - Director, Creative Strategy - manages the Video and Social Media teams to optimize workflow for efficiency, identify challenges and provide solutions (team building, mentoring, content ideation, social media promotion).
Philadelphia 76ers LLC. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
include but are not limited to :
• Formulate content strategy across multiple platforms (App, OTT, social, websites, on-air and emerging media).
• Develop and execute new content opportunities around company priorities. Lead brainstorms, foster creativity within the content team.
• Measure the success of content across platforms – suggest improvements, implement changes and monitor results.
• Build strong content packages to enable a better fan experience and increase monetization opportunities.
• Liaise across digital, production, ad sales, publicity, and data departments.
• Create best practices, and maintain content consistency & quality control across platforms
• Identify better methods to track content and deliverables, set up new processes, and increase content distribution and awareness using new tools - with key goals of aiding ad sales, research and business development
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5-7 years of work experience in content development and digital at a media company, sports league or agency.
• Experience with storytelling, social media and branded content.
• Analytically wired to produce results, look at metrics, and can work in Google Analytics and other dashboards.
• A passion for storytelling, internet culture, sports, and social media content.
• An interest in basketball.
• Highly organized with great attention to detail.
• Strong content and editorial judgement.
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Available to work nights and weekends around the hockey calendar.
• Office and arena environment
• May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
• This position requires the ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
• May be required to attend events taking place on weekends and/or holidays.
• How did you hear about this job?
ABOUT THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.