Social Media Content Manager & Designer
Persona PRLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Persona PR is hiring Social Media Content Managers to work within our Connect division.
More about us:
As one of the most reputable PR firms to emerge in the entertainment business in the past decade, Persona PR has become known for being on the forefront of new advances in media nationally and internationally. From traditional public relations campaigns, to digital strategy, branding, and marketing, we make it our commitment to stay constantly informed in an ever-changing industry.
Persona Connect. Where digital & social media marketing lives. Whether it be to increase exposure of a new film, amplify a book release via blogger channels, connect actor and philanthropic opportunity, our digital and social media division is the most innovative of its kind in the entertainment industry.
About the Job & Requirements: Social Media Content Manager
* 2-4 years experience working in social media marketing
* Bachelors Degree
* Create and execute innovative social media content ideas that support our clients' social media strategy (including original media content: audio/video/graphics that drives storytelling and engagement)
* Knowledge of social media applications/graphics/up to date on the latest and greatest in the space
* Love for social media
* Proven track record growing a brands social media strategy / organic growth for social media accounts
* Established personal relationships with talent teams at Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Experience and knowledge with LinkedIn, YouTube, and other various outlets is a plus
* Posting content
* Possible copy writing and event attendance
* Interface with clients on content calendar approval process
* Work alongside Director of Digital and Social Strategy to create detailed monthly content calendars
* Experience in graphic design (both traditional graphics software and apps), photography, video production and editing.
* In-depth knowledge/experience with all major social media platforms and good judgment on what makes attention-grabbing content for those audiences
* Experience producing assets that are fully optimized for all social media platforms (namely Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube)
* Strong project management skills
* Analyze daily audience engagement and identify micro influence opportunities across all social platforms
* Keen knowledge on what's trending in social and entertainment industry, pop-culture and the latest tools to create social media content.
* Able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
* Ability to take direction and understand client's unique mission and identity, but layer onto that your own creativity and fresh content ideas
* High level of organization, attention to detail and positive attitude
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online