Senior Manager, Analytics
Full Time Job
Paramount is coming to the UK… and we couldn't be more excited!
We are a global content powerhouse and our house of brands including Showtime, Paramount Pictures, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV and Nickelodeon have shaped current events and pop culture for decades. Our content arsenal includes some of the largest and most valuable collections of entertainment in the world. Ever heard of Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Transformers, Dexter, Billions, Your Honour, The Good Fight, iCarly, Rugrats, Smurfs, Star Trek? Thought so…
All our best premium and well-known content in one service, with great local content too? It's going to be epic!
We've got a mountain of entertainment and now we need your talent to bring it all to life. You could be in right at the start of Paramount here in the UK and be part of our aspiration to being a leader in streaming. Not only that, you'll be helping to bring premium entertainment and content to millions.
Ready to play your part?
Is this the role for you?
Are you an experienced analyst with a strong background in consumer subscription products or streaming?
Are you looking to work on one of the biggest product launches of 2022?
What will you be doing?
Data analytics & data science is at the heart of decision making in steaming and drives critical decisions across marketing, content & customer service. We are scaling up our international data analytics team for streaming to transform how we manage customers across all life cycles. Through testing, we drive business, product, and operational decisions by providing rich data, strategic insights, and product improvement decision-support. We are looking for an exceptional Snr Manager, Analytics who is passionate about data and entertainment and who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This role helps in executing the design tracking data system to monitor and optimize marketing & content performance, growth; engagement and content consumption KPIs. This role also participates in forecasting, consumer behavior modeling, predictive analysis, A/B testing and data science projects specific to the UK streaming business and/or in support of the overall international streaming organization.
• Build management reporting and analyses, subscription flow, content analytics as well as growth/marketing for the streaming leadership/central team.
• Engage with key stakeholders (marketing, content, operations, finance) to understand business objectives and support these objectives through best use of advanced analytics approaches.
• Work with Streaming management to help answer business questions through strategic analyses
• Develop and drive actionable customer intelligence from our core data assets using advanced analytics
• Develop advanced analytics algorithms exploiting our data assets including growth subscriptions, viewing behaviors and content engagement, customer service interactions, service quality and performance information and customer metrics.
• Engage with technology teams and data engineers to build solutions for managing tracking and customer behaviors.
• Strengthen our internal data science capabilities by continuously innovating and driving new ideas, building technology, training, and developing.
• Growth marketing optimization (work closely with marketing team) include demand marketing with Marketing mix modelling and user engagement
• Consumption reporting for content optimization (work closely with content team)
• Rapidly prototype, build and deploy production level analytical models to monitor critical datasets via streaming and batch processes
What are we looking for?
• Experience in a similar role within a consumer subscription or streaming media company
• Hands on experience delivering actionable insights suporting marketing teams to drive growth. Experience using Adobe analytics is essential with Python programming for modelling and/or data analysis and using SQL for data extraction, feature development etc would be welcomed.
• Experience in at least one advanced analytical area including Predictive Modelling, Optimization, Clustering or NLP.
• Experience with DBT, Snowflake/Redshift
• Visualization software (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science, Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field) or equivalent work experience
• Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem solving to create an analytical solution and stakeholder communication
• Good proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial mindset and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You'll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we're doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
• A monthly streaming fund
• All the health and financial benefits you'd expect, and some you wouldn't
• Flexibility to own the way you work
• Mental health activities and support
• All manner of BBQs, socials and events
Find out more about Paramount from leaders
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
• Optimism & Determination: We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
• Inclusivity & Collaboration: We embrace new and diverse voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manage through challenges
• Agility & Adaptability: We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what's next