Paradise Creative, LLCCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment Advertising Agency Assistant
Paradise is looking for an organized, excited, new team member to join the team as an Assistant! Our agency is expanding incredibly rapidly, and we're looking an organizational badass to help coordinate things. There's plenty of opportunity to advance here, as we're growing explosively.
We're looking to hire to start immediately.
Responsibilities will be: assisting four busy executives with the day-to-day operations of running a successful start-up.
• phones! answering incoming calls, connecting calls, rolling calls. calls!
• scheduling! coordinating the calendars of a few busy executives
• office management! remembering clients' birthdays, etc
• organization! maintaining a filing system, et al
• light accounting work! helping us stay on top of hours-tracking and invoicing
• down for anything!
An ideal candidate will be:
• extremely organized!
• good at problem-solving, able to take on and figure out complicated tasks!
• assertive & intuitive!
• has experience in a busy office setting!
• a multi-tasker!
• a phone champion - a pleasant voice to represent the company
• comfortable in a high-demand, fast-paced environment
• fluent in the Microsoft Office Suite and also Google Docs
• comfortable with accounting tasks
• has a car
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online