PanavisionWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Perform all duties related to the rental of equipment and provide excellent customer service.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with new and existing clients to promote Panavision and its products and services.
• Generate profit by marketing Panavision's products and services.
• Act as key contact for crews and production companies.
• Maintain effective, timely and accurate communication with internal departments to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction. Ensure client, equipment and project information is accurate.
• Perform all duties related to the rental of equipment; create orders, schedule equipment, contact production for insurance and contract signatures, obtain purchase orders and collect checks for C.O.D. clients.
• Work closely with Marketing Executives to ensure correct equipment is scheduled. Resolve equipment conflicts and shortages.
• Arrange for the sub-hire or branch transfer of equipment needed to support project or client. Ensure Operations is kept up to date at all times concerning sub-rented equipment (delivery to PV, date due back at vendor, etc). Manage return of all sub-hired equipment.
• Track the status of outgoing and incoming equipment and maintain accurate and timely records in the rental system.
• Dynamic team player. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative to meet client and company goals. Able to balance the desire to get every job for PV with the reality of resource constraints.
• Commitment to delivering quality products and service with a high degree of accountability and professionalism.
• Outstanding customer service orientation and willing to go the extra mile for both internal and external customers. Exhibits initiative and is proactive on all client or equipment related issues. Possesses a sense of urgency.
• Communicates well with clients and internal departments to ensure all clients have an outstanding experience with Panavision. Able to communicate difficult messages to clients while maintaining positive relationships.
• Well-organized self-starter with strong follow-through skills and attention to detail. Able to troubleshoot and provide sound, workable solutions when necessary.
• Able to work and maintain effectiveness under pressure, within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
• Able to maintain proper balance between local goals and objectives with overall company goals and objectives. Actively and effectively works with other branches/locations to support a PV client or project.
• Builds and maintains effective team relationships. Strong understanding and appreciation for rental process and your role in it. Works effectively within own department and with supporting departments to meet customer needs.
• Good knowledge of all Panavision products and services.
• Strong computer skills; proficient with Pinnacle and Microsoft Windows applications, including Outlook and Excel.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required, employees are expected to begin work at the start of their scheduled shift and to complete their assigned work shift according to the responsibilities of their position.
This position works standard business hours, but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Some out-of-state/country and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please no calls or drop offs. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online