Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Studio Technician (Freelance)
As instructed by the Senior Director, Production Operations, the Studio Technician handles many different duties in our studio productions. You may be trained to operate the prompter, work as a junior Camera operator, runner or as a playback operator. The individual in this role will have the opportunity to learn different skills across the production models and sports.
• Perform duties as assigned by the Production Coordinator, Studios.
• Assist with the studio set up for our daily productions.
• Operate the teleprompter for pre-productions and studio broadcasts
• Work as a Studio Runner supporting the staff and talent
• for pre-productions and studio broadcasts
• Work as a playback operator for pre-productions and studio broadcasts
• Prior work experience in a studio or remote television production environment.
• Previous sports production experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent people, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google applications, with a strong emphasis in Excel.
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds and climb a ladder.
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans.
• Passionate about Pac-12 and Collegiate Sports.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible schedules including evenings, overnights, weekends and most holidays.