Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
In-studio support of Men's Basketball Pregame Show, Postgame Show, women's basketball halftime support, and Pac-12 Playlist; In-real-time talent requests, short-form needs and more.
Expected to work Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday through basketball season, including special shows like Media Days, Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament show support, NCAA tournament coverage.
Projected start date: Nov. 5, 2018, / Projected end date: April 8, 2019
• Reports to Director of Content Production & Senior Producer - Research
• Coordinates with the show producers & short-form content creators about the present and future statistical needs
• Works directly with on-air studio talent for Pregame, Postgame, Men's & Women's halftimes, and Final Score to provide essential information regarding Pac-12 Men's & Women's basketball games and athletes
• Point person for all basketball research requests for Men's & Women's basketball game days and other specialty basketball programming
• Prepares graphics for studio shows/short form/remotes as requested
• Supplies statistical storylines for all production staff
• Other duties as assigned
• Prior work experience in a Research/Journalist/SID/TV Production role
• Experience in sports media environment
• Passionate about Pac-12 and collegiate sports with deep knowledge of men's & women's college basketball
• Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational, and written communication skills
• Effective interpersonal skills; good judgment and the ability to interact with different levels of management and teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive in addressing potential needs and storylines
• Experience working in a culturally diverse organization and supporting the values held by our unique employees, clients, sponsors, university faculty, and fans
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps (Gmail, Google Docs, Calendar) and Slack.
• Some travel may be required
• Ability to work nights and weekends
Rate: $25/hour. **Includes three weeks of training 10/15-11/2 at $20/hour, 2 shifts per week