Motion Graphics Artist
Ovation TVMarina Del Rey, CA
Full Time Job
Ovation is seeking a talented mid-level Motion Graphics Designer with a minimum of 10 plus years of experience in the broadcast motion field.
The Broadcast / Multiplatform Designer is responsible for on air and multiplatform design projects within the Ovation TV brand.
A generalist who can conceptualize, design, develop, execute and animate broadcast design projects such as show and on-air promo packaging, IDs, show opens, animated bumpers, and other motion design elements for on-air, off-air, sales and marketing materials and multiplatform network and branding promotional initiatives for Ovation TV and related platforms.
Ability to work closely with project management, internal designers and departments .
· Conceptualize, design and animate work for a wide variety of high profile projects.
· Juggle a large volume of projects with competing deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Communicate and interact well with producers, team members, and supervisors
· Uphold a strong Brand Identity with the ability of bring fresh approach to the brand.
· Main duties are to supporting the Channel, but other responsibilities are, creating assets for our social/digital platform. Print. PowerPoint Presentations and some print.
· Reel of previous motion design work is a must.
· Must be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects a must. Powerpoint a plus.
· Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
· Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment.
· Passionate about design and typography, staying informed about current trends.
· Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction.
· Ability to think creatively. Strong organizational skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
· Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or related field is encouraged.
· Excellent organization and meticulous attention to detail in design and preparation of final deliverables.
· Strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
· A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with enthusiastic Teammates.
· Strategic and creative thinker who can pro-actively problem solve.
· Enthusiastic and versatile Team player with interpersonal skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online