EA, President of Original Productions
Original ProductionsBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - Original Productions, Emmy-Award winning producer of unscripted content, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. In this critical support role, you will provide high-level administrative support to the President of Original Productions.
• Answer/roll telephone calls
• Coordinate meetings
• Manage heavy schedule
• Prepare expense reports
• Arrange travel
• Special projects as needed
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within entertainment industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• A professional telephone manner
• Well organized with the ability to prioritize and organize a heavy workload to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
• Must be a team player
FremantleMedia North America and Original Productions values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online