Original ProductionsBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description - Original Productions, Emmy-Award winning producer of unscripted content, is seeking a Creative Associate. This role reports directly to the VP of Development, facilitating the creative and technical aspects of the unscripted development team.
• Provide creative and (light) administrative support to the development team.
• Position includes heavy research. Candidate should be someone who leaves no stone unturned.
• Research and discover new talent for series in development.
• Basic editing (AVID) for interviews and casting reels
• Write casting one-sheets and assist in the assembly of decks (graphic design skills a plus)
• Contribute to weekly development meetings and internal brainstorms
• Some field work on local casting/development shoots (PA or AP depending on experience)
• Special Projects as needed
• 3-5 years of experience in a creative development or casting role, preferably with unscripted content
• Knowledge of current programming
• Must be passionate about unscripted content
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g.; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficient in Photoshop
• Technical knowledge of AVID and Final Cut Pro
• A professional telephone manner
• Must be a team player
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online