Ticket Sales Assistant
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
Full Time Job
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a Ticket Sales Assistant in our ticket sales department. This full time position is responsible for supporting the Ticket Sales Department in various capacities in the office and on game days. Candidates must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends during home games.
* Support the Ticket Sales management team with coordination of all administrative needs
* Work closely with the group sales manager on the operational logistics of theme nights & group sales programs
* Communicate with all internal staff members as it relates to the fan experience package program
* Assist in the hiring & coordination of the ticket sales gameday support staff
* Provide support to sales management team towards sales prospecting events
* Assist ticket operations with ticket processing as needed
* Performing game day duties related to group sales programs, theme nights, and fan experiences
* Providing support to the game day sales tabling coordination
* Ensuring repeat business by providing superior customer service
* Designing and creating sales collateral as needed
* Representing the A's at off-site events
* Performing additional duties as assigned
* Minimum of a 4-year bachelor's degree or education equivalent required
* Prior sports/sales experience preferred
* Flexible schedule that allows for the possibility of working any combination of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays with non-traditional hours with availability for all 81 A's home games
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
* Self-directed and able to work independently and with integrity
* Positive team-first attitude, the competitive desire to succeed, and the desire to learn
* Excellent personal and professional communication skills.
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Dynamics CRM, and related software skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?