Stadium Set-Up Crew
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
Full Time Job
The Oakland Athletics are looking part-time members of The Stadium Set-Up Crew.
This position will be responsible for executing stadium setup and breakdown for all Oakland A's events including setting up barricades, preparing and distributing metal detector equipment, delivering signage and unlocking stadium gates and doors.
- Prepare, distribute and collect walk through Metal Detector equipment
- Set-up barricades throughout the Oakland Coliseum
- Distribute and collect game day radios and clipboards
- Unlock stadium gates and doors located around the facility
- Deliver A's signage throughout the facility
- Assist with clientele party event set-up and breakdown when needed
- Replace missing signage, inspect elevators and emergency exits
- Breakdown A-frame signage, security search boxes and various equipment at entry gates
- Assist with stadium changeover set-up and breakdown
- Understanding of the Oakland Coliseum layout (including stadium seating sections, luxury box locations, clubs, auxiliary areas, ramps, perimeter parking and stadium services locations)
- Perform other duties as assigned
Must be available to work outdoors for prolonged periods
- Ability to drive equipment cart and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be efficient
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skill
- Lifting objects weighing up to 50lbs (boxes, tables, chairs, barricades, signage, etc.)
- Available to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?