Sr. Manager, Premium & New Ballpark Sales
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
Full Time Job
The Oakland A's are looking for a Sr. Manager, Premium & New Ballpark Sales! As a group of highly motivated sales professionals, this team will be responsible for the prospecting, programming, and sales execution for multi-year suite leases and premium inventory at the A's new Oakland ballpark. The Senior Sales Manager will generate a high volume of new business revenue, architect and lead a team of sales development staff, and co-develop team strategy with the Director of New Ballpark Sales.
* Major focus on face-to-face appointment setting, executing sales presentations, and closing sales
* Meet and exceed established revenue and activity volume goals for target products
* Nurture relationships with clients and prospects through networking events, speaking engagements, meals, seat visits, ballpark events, and preview center tours
* Manage and coach SDR team, including process, tool, and incentive structure development
* Monitor and maintain health of overall premium and suite sales pipeline
* Collaborate proactively with teammates, ticket sales verticals, and corporate partnerships team, with a focus on driving overall team performance
* Contribute to the innovative strategy, programming, and B2B marketing approach for new ballpark on-sale
* Demonstrate an enthusiasm unknown to mankind
* Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B sales or relevant field, and 1-2 years of sales management experience required
* Demonstrated excellence in revenue generation and track record of consistently exceeding stated sales goals/quotas
* Proven ability to effectively communicate with and influence C-level clients
* Excellent recommendation from current manager on collaboration skills, positive attitude, resiliency, and detail-orientation
* Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Tableau
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?