Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
Full Time Job
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a Full-Time Executive Assistant. This position is responsible for supporting leaders and performing duties, such as: daily office administration, scheduling and working professionally with all levels of the Oakland Athletics organization.
- Assist with the day-to-day activities, including: scheduling, prioritizing time commitments, project management, research and communications
- Curate calendar of senior leadership and schedule meeting/calls based on priority
- Manage external correspondence on behalf of the leadership in a timely and professional manner
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities and facilitating cooperation of others
- Spearhead projects centered around new ballpark efforts, community engagement, high level clientele and employee morale with creativity and innovativeness
- Assist in researching, budgeting and financing for special projects as specified
- Research and support new initiatives
- Acts as point of contact between Vice Presidents, clients, employees and fans
- Bachelor's Degree or strong relevant experience
- Adaptable and able to accommodate needs of senior leadership
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Ability to work flexible hours
The Oakland Athletics are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• How did you hear about this job?