Account Executive, Group Sales & Hospitality
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/29/2018 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Executive, Group Sales & Hospitality jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Account Executive, Group Sales & Hospitality postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Group Sales & Hospitality? The Oakland Athletics are seeking an Account Executive, Group Sales & Hospitality to join our ticket sales department. Within this group sales role, you will have the opportunity to sell an array of Oakland Athletics ticket sales products with a strong emphasis on group tickets and hospitality. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of successful sales experience, have a passion for the event planning & hospitality side of the sales industry, and holds a strong desire to grow their career with the Oakland A's. This position will also participate in special projects to support organization goals and offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting & supportive environment.
* Meet & exceed sales goals with integrity while surpassing client expectations in customer service.
* Responsible for the sales of group and hospitality ticket packages via outbound phone calls, face-to-face appointments, game day marketing, off-site networking events, incoming inquiries, etc.
* Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, bring to life new ideas and programs to produce new business opportunities.
* Performing game day duties including visiting clients, coordinating group sales experiences, and assisting with various department and company events.
* Engaging in civic activities, attending community events, and representing the A's at off-site events to prospect for new business
* Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with team members.
* 2-3 years of successful sales experience preferred
* Excellent relationship building, customer service, and interpersonal skills
* Effective multi-tasker that can operate day to day with a sense of urgency
* Highly motivated, positive attitude, collaborative in nature, with a strong desire to grow their career within the Oakland A's
* Be self-directed and able to work independently with integrity
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, holidays, game days, and off-site events.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Dynamics CRM, and related software skills.
* Do you have prior sports ticket sales experience?
* What excites you about this position?
* What are your top 2 qualities that will help you be successful in this position?
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.