Winter / Spring Intern - Morning Edition, West
NPRCulver City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Winter/Spring 2019: January 7th- April 19th
This internship will support NPR's bi-coastal morning news program, Morning Edition.
Please note: This internship is located in Culver City, CA (NPR West office).
• Conduct research for daily stories and long-term projects; put together detailed research packets to help staffers prepare for interviews
• Book interviews
• Obtain archival tape and transcribe interviews
• Help get the program on the air, which includes performing routine administrative tasks
• Should have a strong interest in the news, follow current events, and be prepared to offer story ideas (Journalism major not required)
• Excellent writing, research, and social media skills
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Radio experience
• Audio editing skills
Please do not apply for more than 3 internships.