Winter / Spring Intern - Business Desk
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Winter/Spring 2019: January 7th- April 19th
This intern will support the Business Desk.
• Conducts story research for reporters and editors
• Schedules interviews
• Logs recordings of interviews and events
• Participates in staff meetings and projects as required
• Performs routine administrative tasks
• Excellent writing, research, and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently, quickly, and accurately under deadline pressure
• Candidates should be interested in news and current events, especially business and economic news
• Strong research skills
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of NPR programming
In addition to the regular application items, candidates must upload/attach a writing sample.