Winter / Spring Intern - Arts Desk
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Winter/Spring 2019: January 7th – April 19th
This internship will support the Arts, Books, and Culture Desk.
• Sets up interviews
• Greets and escorts interview guests
• Logs tape
• Conducts story research for reporters and editors and participates in story production
• Sorts mail and answers phones
• Assists with development and maintenance of obituary project sound files
• Participates in staff meetings and projects as required
Candidates should be interested in the arts, journalism, digital technology, history and other areas of cultural expression.
• Strong research skills
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of NPR programming
In addition to the regular application items, candidates must upload/attach a writing sample.
Please do not apply for more than 3 internships.