Learning and Development Coordinator
Full Time Job
The Learning and Development Coordinator provides administrative and operational support for programs, processes and events across the organization. This role supports the Talent Development team with a range of development processes and activities, including event planning and scheduling, logistics and reporting on key metrics. This role reports to the Senior Director of Talent Development and Inclusion.
• Plans, schedules and provides logistical support for learning and development events such as training classes
• Ensures consistent application of talent development policies and procedures including performance management, succession planning, etc.
• Assists employees with completing standard required documents and/or forms
• Provides administrative support for learning and development processes, including use and maintenance of training participation, curriculum completion tracking, etc.
• Maintains employee learning and development records (paper and electronic)
• Provides reporting for key metrics, including diversity and inclusion
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred.
Qualifications and Relevant Skills:
• 2 years of experience in Human Resources or related discipline
• Knowledge of learning and development operations and processes
• Able to operate with tact, discretion and sensitivity with respect to confidential information
• Team player with strong work ethic
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to manage a high volume of work by balancing competing deadlines and priorities
• Highly efficient with time management and follow up
• Maintains a professional demeanor and is able to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio), performance management, HRIS, and learning management systems
If you apply for this job, here's what you can expect in our interview process. If you’re checking out technical or digital roles, here are some additional things you should consider about what you’ll experience at NPR. NPR offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, retirement, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keep up with us on Social Media on: Facebook at This Is NPR, Twitter at @NPRjobs, YouTube at NPR Life - as well as #NPRlife for 'behind the scenes' tweets from our colleagues.