Digital Campaign Associate- National Public Media
Full Time Job
National Public Media is a subsidiary of NPR, owned in partnership with PBS and WGBH, the largest producer in public television. As the corporate sponsorship sales team for all NPR network programs and platforms as well as NPR and PBS stations, National Public Media works with companies across a variety of categories and objectives to generate support for the public broadcasting system, while delivering breakthrough results for sponsors.
The Digital Campaign Associate will work to support Corporate Sponsorship for NPR. The department works directly with NPR’s sales, marketing, and design teams to create and implement digital sponsorship campaigns to promote and generate sponsorship for NPR’s top-quality digital programming including, but not limited to: NPR.org, NPROne, TED Radio Hour, Planet Money, How I Built This, Invisibilia, etc.
This role actively collaborates with sales, production, and site development to ensure the accurate trafficking, implementation, and delivery of campaigns for NPR’s top-tier Sponsors.
Candidates should have a strong interest in digital media and digital sponsorship, and should be comfortable communicating with NPR’s various sponsors, many of which are Fortune 500 companies. Learn about some of our sponsors here: http://nationalpublicmedia.com/npr/
• Manage 25-35 Digital Advertising Campaigns from beginning to end including but not limited to: pre-launch, analytics, post-launch
• Work effectively with multiple departments to ensure campaign success
• Analyze podcast listening trends to help determine pricing strategy in a fast-growing industry
• Implement, monitor, and optimize online sponsorship campaigns using Adswizz, Google Ad Manager 360 and other ad trafficking tools in a timely and accurate manner
• Analyze digital inventory to determine what is performing best for sponsors based on click-through rate, viewability, and user engagement
• Complete in-depth campaign reporting on a daily basis
• Communicate with internal departments (marketing, sales), and external sponsors
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, project management experience, and exude both creativity and strong analytical skills.
• 2-4 years of work experience
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and comfortable working with math and formulas
• Must have project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
• Experience in ad-serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager 360 or Operative.One a plus
• Enthusiasm for public media, its mission and its programs
NPR offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, retirement, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.